Features & Benefits
- Microprocessor control offers precise management of welding parameters and functions.
- Wave Form Control for AC welding includes Sine, Advanced Square, and Soft Square wave form.
- AC Frequency and Balance Controls offer extended adjustments to improve arc stability and reduce cleaning lines.
- Can be used with optional finger amp control torch.
- A variety of 3 phase input power available for Heavy industrial use.
- Programmable Memory automatically saves last settings.
- HF or Lift Arc capability in AC or DC modes.
- Offers adjustable Arc force control for Stick welding.
- Offers Hot Start time and intensity controls for tailoring Stick welding to applications requiring.
- Voltage Reduction Device (VRD) for safer Stick welding Conditions
Recommended Areas Of Use
- Motorsports/ Automotive
- Commercial and Industrial
- Pipeline/ Shipyard
- Heavy Equipment
- Gun Smiths
- 12 ft Water-cooled TIG torch WP 20 (Must use water system to cool torch! Separate Water Cooler Purchase Is highly recommended.)
- Work Clamp
- 6ft power input cable. (Does not include plug. Plug is supplied by customer. Recommend NEMA 6-50P.)