Features & Benefits
- Microprocessor control offers precise management of welding parameters and functions.
- Portable and Lightweight design offers rugged exterior and a flip down visor to protect panel from sparks and damage.
- Offers standard type pulse feature for AC and DC, and a special Advanced Pulse for AC for welding thin material, increasing travel speed and reduces warping.
- Can be used with optional finger amp control torch.
- Wave form control offers 3 types of wave form for AC welding: Sine Wave, Advanced Square Wave, and Soft Square Wave.
- Programmable Memory automatically saves last settings.
- Ideal for generator use with a Power Factor Correction (PFC) of greater than 99%.
- HF or Lift Arc capability in AC or DC modes.
- Offers programmable Stick functions which include hot start time, hot start intensity and arc force control.
- NOTE: For generator use, this welder requires a Minimum of 6,500 watts of continuous output with a generator with a sine wave output
Recommended Areas Of Use
- Motorsports/ Automotive
- Commercial and Industrial
- Pipeline/ Marine
- Home/ Hobby/DIY
- Gun Smiths
- 12 ft 26 series torch with built in remote switch
- Work Clamp
- 6ft power input cable. (Does not include plug. Plug is supplied by customer. Recommend NEMA 6-50P.)