Features & Benefits
- Ideal for welding stainless, chrome moly or any heat sensitive material by reducing overall heat input.
- Improved bead appearance at lower pulse settings.
- Manually adjustable pulse settings allow the user to precisely tune to provide the results required.
- Heavy duty wire drive mechanism, constructed from steel and cast aluminum.
- Over current/duty cycle limiter with warning light interrupts welding cycle until unit has cooled to safe levels.
- Highly portable, “suitcase” size improves reduces foot print without compromising performance.
- Stick Welding capability increases versatility, making it suitable for field repairs.
- Digital display for both Amps and Volts helps the user to accurately set the unit to required welding parameters.
- Easily change polarity in seconds without special tools or accessing special covers for special wire requirements.
- May be used with clean power generators or generator welders with at least 7500 peak watts.
- Stepless, smooth control over all welding functions.
- Arc force/ Inductance control gives greater flexibility than the competitor’s welders in its class while MIG or Stick welding.
- Automatic Pre/Post Flow timer for better weld quality,with less porosity at beginning and end of weld.
- Euro style quick connect Binzel MIG gun
- Work clamp with cable
- Argon/CO2 regulator
- Stainless Steel
- Chrome Moly Steel
- Aluminum (with spool gun)