Features & Benefits
- Heavy Duty CC/CV Inverter Power Source reduces the amount of units needed in a shop or on a worksite to handle large jobs.
- 5 individual settings for Mig, Flux Core, DC Tig, Stick and Carbon Arc Gouging.
- Everlast’s largest industrial welder to date, part of the new Heavy Industrial lineup, performs well against competitor’s product such as the Miller XMT® and Lincoln Invertec® CC/CV.
- Boards and sensitive electronics are either coated or potted to resist moisture, dirt and shock.
- High Duty cycle performance at maximum amps improves production.
- Adjustable MIG arc force/inductance control precisely manages the arc characteristics to produce the best possible weld
- Lift Start TIG features quick starts without problems associated with High Frequency.
- 2T/4T torch trigger/latch function offers stepped control welding with MIG with crater fill amps and volts to finish off a perfect weld.
- The MTS 400 is capable of powering the M 600 wire feeder (included) up to 175 feet away so only the wire feeder needs to be carried into position.
- The M 600 wire feeder adjusts both volts and wire feed speed directly on the feeder without having to return to the power source to change settings.
- The M600 wire feeder includes an inching button and a heavy duty gear driven wire feed mechanism with 4 drive rolls to power feed large diameter wire.
- Hot Start and excellent arc force control makes burning pipeline rods such as 6010 5P easy.
- Scratch Start DC TIG offers the same precise, smooth arc that Everlast inverters are known for.
- A special optimized setting makes Carbon Arc gouging easy. (recommended for use only with 480 V 3 phase only for best results).
- 17 V (gas valve) Series TIG torch features common, easy to find consumables
- Features Heavy Duty NORTH MIG gun
- Stick electrode holder with cable
- Work clamp with cable
- Rolling Cart that integrates both wire feeder and power source with room for gas cylinder
- Stainless Steel