Features & Benefits
- NEW! Synergic function MIG automatically manages ideal voltage while only adjusting wire feed speed.
- Manual Override of Synergic MIG function allows the user to regain control of at any point to fine tune automatic voltage settings and allows operation in full manual mode if desired.
- Weld Aluminum, Stainless, or Steel with Synergic MIG function with wire diameter from .023- .040 (.040 recommended for Aluminum to feed properly).
- True Multi-Process design eliminates needing or carrying multiple units for one job.
- Compact and light weight design makes the unit extremely portable, ideal remote job sites.
- 4” or 8” Diameter wire spool capacity adds greater flexibility in wire type and size.
- Adjustable MIG Wave Form control manages inductance and fine tunes arc characteristics.
- Adjustable Arc Force Control allows the user to dial- in desired Stick welding performance.
- TIG Downslope allows the user to control the end of the welding cycle.
- DC Lift Start TIG features quick starts without problems associated with High Frequency.
- 2T/4T torch trigger/latch function offers stepped control welding with TIG and MIG.
- Automatic Pre and Post flow for TIG and MIG operation improves over all weld quality.
- 17 Series TIG torch features common, easy to find consumables
- Genuine Trafimet?® MIG torch with Euro style quick connect
- Stick electrode holder with cable
- Work clamp with cable
- Spare consumable starter kit
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminum (with Synergic MIG function only)