Features & Benefits
- True Multi-Process design offers the perfect welder for nearly every task.
- Light- weight design makes the unit extremely portable, ideal for jobsites.
- 4” or 8” Diameter wire spool capacity adds flexibility in wire type and size.
- Adjustable MIG Wave Form control manages inductance and fine tunes arc characteristics.
- Adjustable Arc Force Control allows the user to dial- in desired Stick welding performance.
- TIG Downslope allows the user to control the end of the welding cycle.
- Lift Start TIG features quick starts without problems associated with High Frequency.
- 2T/4T torch trigger/latch function offers stepped control welding with TIG and MIG.
- Automatic Pre and Post flow for TIG and MIG operation improves over all weld quality.
- 17 Series TIG torch features common, easy to find consumables
- MIG torch with Euro style quick connect
- Stick electrode holder with cable
- Work clamp with cable
- Spare consumable starter kit
- Stainless Steel